Fruit Sale begins week of October 14, 2013.
All band students will be receiving their Fruit Sale envelopes in school during band class next week. In the envelope, you will find the flyers and order forms for our 3 vendors.
- Pee Jay’s Fresh Fruit: All the items in the “Healthy Choice” fruit brochure are available this year.
- Club’s Choice: “The Best of Club’s Choice” brochure includes a delicious variety of food for every day, special events and gifts. New this year: “Spirit of the Season” includes cooking utensils, wrapping paper and more.
- Schmidt Brothers Poinsettias: Beautiful, locally grown holiday flowers.
- $100 cash to the overall top seller
- Next 3 top sellers in each school will receive $50, $35 and $20 cash.
- Every student who sells 3 or more items from any vendor will receive a package of Skittles.
- Every student who sells over $120 will get a coupon for free bread sticks.
- Additional prizes will be awarded for Club’s Choice orders.
Dates to Remember
Sale begins: Week of October 14th
Order Turn In:
- Thursday, November 7, 4:00 – 8:30 pm in High School Band Room.
- 2nd Option for Fallen Timbers Students ONLY: Wednesday, November 6 and Thursday, November 7. Students may turn in envelope and money to home room teacher during 1st period.
Order Pick Up & Delivery:
- Saturday, December 14, 9:00 am – Noon in High School Cafeteria.
- Deliver to customers within 24 hours.
You can download copies of the Fruit Sale Cover Letters for High School/Junior High (PDF) and FTMS (PDF) for additional information. These will be part of the Fruit Sale packets that students receive next week.
Thanks for your support of Anthony Wayne Bands!
Questions? Contact Fruit Sale Co-Chairs Penney Raabe and Kerri Murphy.