Fruit Sale begins week of October 8, 2012.
All band students will be receiving their Fruit Sale envelopes in school during band class this week. In the envelope, you will find the flyers and order forms for our 3 vendors.
- Pee Jay’s Fresh Fruit: All the items with prices in the “Health Choice Pee Jay’s Fresh Fruit” brochure are available this year!
- Club’s Choice: See “The Best of Club’s Choice” frozen food brochure and be sure to check out the new “Mixes to Fix” dry mixes to make delicious food!
- Schmidt Brothers Poinsettias: Flowers will be available again in colors of Red, White or Marble, with pot sizes of 4 1/2, 6 1/2 or 8 1/2 inches.
- $100 cash to top seller
- Next 4 top sellers in each school will receive $50, $35, $20 and $15 cash.
- Every student who sells 1 item or more from any vendor will receive a package of Skittles.
- Every student who sells over $100 will get a coupon for free bread sticks.
Club’s Choice only prizes
Every student who sells
- 12 items – receive an “Anthony Wayne Marching Generals” color felt pennant, and be entered to win one of four “Giant” rice krispy treats.
- 18 items – and receive all the above, plus an “Anthony Wayne Marching Generals” draw string backpack, plus have your name entered to win a Kindle Fire!
- 36 items – and receive all the above, plus a kaleidoscope laser pointer.
Dates to Remember
Order Turn In:
- Thursday, November 1, 4:00 – 8:30 pm in High School Band Room
- 2nd Option for Fallen Timbers Students ONLY: Wednesday, October 31 and Thursday, November 1; students may turn in envelope and money to Home Room Teacher during 1st period.
Order Pick Up:
- Saturday, December 8, 9:00 am – 12 noon in High School Cafeteria
- Deliver to customers within 24 hours.
Thanks for your support of Anthony Wayne Bands!
Questions? Contact Fruit Sale Co-Chairs Penney Raabe and Kerri Murphy.