All band students will be receiving their Fruit Sale envelopes in school during band class this week. In the envelope, you will find the flyers and order forms for our 3 vendors.
- Pee Jay’s Fresh Fruit: All the items with prices in the “Health Choice Pee Jay’s Fresh Fruit” brochure are available this year!
- Club’s Choice: See “The Best of Club’s Choice” frozen food brochure and be sure to check out the new “Mixes to Fix” dry mixes to make delicious food!
- Schmidt Brothers Poinsettias: Flowers will be available again in colors of Red, White or Marble, with pot sizes of 4 1/2, 6 1/2 or 8 1/2 inches.
- $100 cash to top seller
- Next 4 top sellers in each school will receive $50, $35, $20 and $15 cash.
- Every student who sells 1 item or more from any vendor will receive a package of Skittles.
- Every student who sells over $100 will get a coupon for free bread sticks.
Club’s Choice only prizes. Every student who sells the # items get the corresponding prizes:
- 12 items – Yardstick of The Original Bubblegum
- 18 items – Yardstick of The Original Bubblegum + Flexible Silicone LCD Watch
- 24 items – 1 draw (10 seconds) from “One Arm Bandit” money machine ($5.00 guaranteed win!) (1 draw for every 24 items sold)
- 30 items – Yardstick of The Original Bubblegum + Flexible Silicone LCD Watch + Money Draw + Magic Gloves
- 50 items – Yardstick of The Original Bubblegum + Flexible Silicone LCD Watch + Money Draw + Magic Gloves + 3 lb. box of Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
Dates to Remember
Order Turn In:
- Thursday, November 3, 4:00 – 8:30 pm in High School Band Room
- 2nd Option for Fallen Timbers Students ONLY: Wednesday, November 2 and Thursday, November 3; students may turn in envelope and money to Home Room Teacher during 1st period.
Order Pick Up: Saturday, December 10, 9:00 am – 12 noon in High School Cafeteria
Deliver to customers within 24 hours.