It’s time once again to get ready for the Anthony Wayne Marching Generals Showcase of Bands. Show date is September 29, 2012.
To put this show together it takes many volunteers and we need your help. Anyone donating his or her time to help with the show will get into the show for free.
We need help in the following areas:
- Concessions- We need several people to work a shift at the concession stand during the show.
- Greeters- We need one or two people to play host/hostess to each visiting band. Your day is spent directing them to the different areas during the show. This job is very easy to do.
- Tickets- We need people to sell tickets in the ticket booth before the show.
- 50/50 Tickets- Help sell tickets for the 50/50 raffle.
- Booster Wear- A couple people are needed to help sell items at the Booster Table.
- Clean up- Several people are needed to help clean up after the show. The more people helping the quicker the job gets done. Usually many people show up to help with this and it doesn’t take very long.
If you are interested at all in helping out please e-mail me, Kerri Murphy, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cookies, Roasters and Coolers needed too! If you’d like to bake cookies for the show, we need 2 cookies each put in baggies to be passed out to the band students. If you’d like to donate a couple dozen cookies please e-mail me at email@example.com.
This day is a really fun day not only for the kids but for the parents as well but to make it a success it takes people who care enough about out students to get involved. If you’ve never volunteered for the show before give it a try. Aren’t our kids worth it?