All band students will be receiving their Fruit Sale envelopes in school during band class this week. In the envelope, you will find the flyers and order forms for our 3 vendors.
- Pee Jay’s Fresh Fruit: All the items with prices in the “Health Choice Pee Jay’s Fresh Fruit” brochure are available this year!
- Club’s Choice: See “The Best of Club’s Choice” frozen food brochure and be sure to check out the new “Elegant Reflections” candle and diffuser selections!
- Schmidt Brothers Poinsettias: Flowers will be available again in colors of Red, White or Marble, with pot sizes of 4 1/2, 6 1/2 or 8 1/2 inches.
- $100 cash to top seller
- Next 4 top sellers in each school will receive $50, $35, $20 and $15 cash.
New prizes for this year
- Every student who sells over $100 will get a coupon for free bread sticks.
- Every student who sells 1 item or more from any vendor will receive a package of Skittles.
Club’s Choice prizes
- Every student who sells 1 item or more from Club’s Choice (The Best of Club’s Choice or Elegant Reflections) will get their name in a drawing for a Giant Rice Krispies Treat (3 winners will be drawn)
- For every 10 Club’s Choice items sold, students will get a chance to play the “One Armed Bandit” money machine (10 seconds to grab some cash. $5.00 guaranteed win)
Dates to Remember
- Order Turn In: Wednesday, November 10, 4:00-9:00 pm in HS Band Room
- Order Pick Up: Saturday, December 11, 9:00 am – 12 noon in HS Cafeteria
Thanks for your support of Anthony Wayne Bands!